Anjuna Beach Goa is part of Anjuna, which is one of the villages in Goa. Its one village out of the twelve in totoal of Brahmin Comunidades in Bardez Area of goa. Anjuna Beach is among the most beautiful beaches in Goa India. Anjuna is very well known for its parties. Anjuna Beach parties are usually held during high tourist season.
Anjuna is known for its beauty, famous parties and radio shows. Anjuna Beats, Above & Beyond and Anjuna Deep are the most famous radio shows in Anjuna Beach Goa. Major attractions are the christian parties in this are of goa.
On Every Wednesday, Anjuna Hosts the famous Anjuna Beach Flea Market. Beside the beach, people are usually found hanging out in this market for major shopping. You can shop clothes, hats, drinks, jewelry, electronic devices or can have yourself tattooed.
Anjuna Beack goa is known to be safer for swimming for short range from beach. Watching sunset and long walks is the most liked activities on the beach.
Must do things at Anjuna Beach Goa :
- Go to Morjim Beach: Its very famours for its Olive Ridley Turtles found in the white sands. Palm trees and casuarinas trees surround the beack to make it even more beautiful.
- Chapora Fort: Build by ruler of Bijarpur, Adil Shah, its a major attraction amount tourist for its views from the height.
- Albuquerque Mansion: Its was build with White Stones in late 1920. This gives it mesmorizing look and the statue Dr. Albuquerque placed in front of the mansion makes it even more beautiful.
- Michael’s Church: Its one of the oldest churches in Goa (Built in 1613). Its located on the beach roald and has two huge dors and towers on each side.
- Sunset and Shopping : The view of sunset and the goods in this market is really something not to miss.
See How Anjuna Beach looks like in Below Video :
Anjuna Beach Goa Photos are as below :