500 years ago, the Portuguese imported an exclusive way of living in Goa. It was infused in Iberian folklore and evocative with the elegant gratification of life. Now, you’ll find that same abiding clan infused throughout the ramble waterfront retreat at the Cidade de Goa.
Established in 1982 with a picture concept of India’s outstanding creator, Charles Correa, Cidade appears from a cliff overlooking the bay like a whimsical.
It was a concept that acquired international kudos for its creator. It has ingenious interplay of arena and shine in the cluster-style patio room. You can Salvage everything you lust in a beachfront 5 star hotel in Goa!
Welcome to Cidade de Goa.
Its where you are coddle with the finest extravagance in life. Its situated at Vainguinim Beach, Goa, INDIA.
- Dabolim (GOI-Dabolim) – 28 km from the resort.
Nearest Railway Stations:
- Karmali Railway Station (Old Goa) – 14 km from the resort.
- Margao Railway Station – 35 km from the resort.
Places of Interest:
- Panjim (Capital City) – 7 km from the resort.
- Old Goa – 12 km from the resort.
- Mangueshi Temple – 16 km from the resort.
- Bird Sanctuary – 12 km from the resort
- Dona Paula Jetty – 3 km from the resort.
Cidade de Goa, across the years has been rewarded frequently for its admirable locality, immense cuisine and friendly staff.
Facilities at Cidade de Goa:
- Goldfinger Casino
- Business Centre
- Adventure Desk
- Shopping Arcade
- Transport Services
- Travel Desk
casino at Cidade De Goa hotel